Sunday, May 7, 2017

On Gunwant S Rao , a Police officer of rare breed .

Bharatbhai R Pandya Acp When he was young, he wore an old head on his young shoulders. Now since he seems to have embraced age with grace, he wears young face on younger shoulders ! Satisfaction and sense of having done some thing for others , makes all a difference.---------- I remember a case, the principal of Police Training school, Baroda was a rank corrupt man, but I was not making money, and that fellow wanted to spoil my ACR, Rao had gone to that wretched fellow with folded hands for not spoiling my ACR, but the officer hell bent on spoiling my ACR and stop my promotion, So even in an academic Institution the rascal officer spoiled my ACR . One thing can be said to the credit of Rao that he bore no ill will to any body . Officers of such breed will never be seen in Gujarat Police Dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment