Monday, May 15, 2017

Law else where and in India

https://www.facebook.com/rsrc.php/v3/yf/r/g_kf1vXYV_O.png
Why do Indians become law abiding citizens when they settle in other countries?
   Me  ;--------For fear of instant and sure punishment. Here the justice delivery system is plagued by lethargy, casteism, communalism, corruption.No fear of any thing rules mind of the law breakers 
When I was undergoing training at the Forensic Science Institute years back, Professor Amzad Khan of the same institute, and a name in the Sociology, had said to us " Remember law is ruthless with its followers but is afraid of its breakers. " is 100 % true in the Indian and Pakistani settings.
      Bharatbhai R Pandya Acp My frd Professor D.J.Naik told me this story when he was in USA for a visit. " It so happened that myself, your bhabhi and my son had gone to visit a super store. My son and wife had gone inside the store and I just waited near the parked car. So I thought let me sit in the driver's seat, so I opened door and sat on his seat. After a few minutes a policeman came stood besides my door and wanted to check the licence. I came out of the car, I had no driving license for USA and told him so that I had only sat in driver's seat and was not doing any thing connected with driving. .... Then all of a sudden he took out his revolver and commanded me to turn on the bonnet with extended hands with palms touching the bonnet keeping my face down, otherwise he would shoot me ". I had to obey his order , otherwise he would have killed me. There were many incidents when the American criminals had shot policemen on the excuse of taking out licence from the pocket and had fired. So I obeyed his orders, he checked my pockets ,to see whether there was any revolver inside the pocket. I feel I escape a bullet or two of the policemen that day 
!....... ". It is this awe which produces obedience to law.

   My status in detail :-
     Why NRIs break law with pleasure in India and obey it abroad loyally ? 
They obey law in Middle East , USA England for fear of instant and sure punishment. Here the justice delivery system is plagued by lethargy, casteism, communalism, corruption.No fear of any thing rules mind of the law breakers 
When I was undergoing training at the Forensic Science Institute years back, Professor A.M.Z. Khan of the same institute, and a name in the Sociology, had said to us " Remember law is ruthless with its followers but is afraid of its breakers. " is 100 % true in the Indian and Pakistani settings.
In European countries law is ruthless with every one, ordinary or extra-ordinary.Even the PM of England had to appear before the officer in charge of the Police Station in whose area the school of his son was located. They son had misbehaved in school and as per law his father was supposed to receive "rebuke "for the son's misbehavior, and the PM of England had to appear before the Police Inspector to receive the rebuke. 
In India rules and laws are made selective only Muslims and Dalits are targets of Law Giving them protection of law is entirely a distant dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment