Saturday, April 18, 2015

Why Politics only ?

Some friends write too many things about and against Modi > But I think these matters should be left to the politicians and we should concentrate on literature, history, and other subjects. Just we can write sypnosis on the books we read , or some poems and gazals , just as Anil Joshi is doing -we came across, w e can reproduce them for benefit of our frds. Other wise my experience with the Congress people is not a happy one. It so happened in my life that once I asked for Congress nomination for Surat Muni Corpn . The Congress leaders all collected ,forgetting their mutual differences against me and in stead of giving ticket to me , the Congress Party gave ticket to a goonda. Now see the fun, The BJP knew that all factions were rising against me, sent my brother-in-law Jadav , who was a Corporator himself, sending a message, "that BJP knows that you are not to get Congress ticket, but if you join BJP, we shall give you ticket from this particular ward." Since I was very active in Congress , I did not accept the offer and I repent for my decision. When eminent Muslims have been joining BJP, what was wrong in my joining it ? Morally wrong accepted , but I was not a politician then .

No comments:

Post a Comment