Wednesday, April 29, 2015

About Modi only and my LIC friend J K Dalia

Some friends write too many things about and against Modi > But I think these matters should be left to the politicians and we should concentrate on literature, history, and other subjects. Just we can write sypnosis on the books we read , or some poems and gazals , just as Anil Joshi is doing -we came across, w e can reproduce them for benefit of our frds. Other wise my experience with the Congress people is not a happy one. It so happened in my life that once I asked fo...
See More
Like · Comment · 
He is J.K.Dalia my one time colleague when I was serving in L.I.C. of India during the years 1962 to May 1970 when I resigned fr L.IC to join Gujarat Police as Class One officer.He was quite simpathetic , helpful and loving.I was hesitating to resign but he wad one of.those frds who forced me to resign and join Police.I saw him today and.shot.him !
Like · Comment · 

No comments:

Post a Comment