Monday, January 26, 2015

On Osho , Acharya Rajnish

Bharat Mehta likes an article on oyetweet.
14 January at 09:44 ·
Personally, I am Philosophy writer. Philosophy stand as a enemy of Religion, Religious literature, and Religious person who write it. Osho--no doubt, is a most brilliant Religious person....He pretend as enemy of Religion, but he was avowed enemy of philosophy at the same time. Two thing cannot be true at the same time in same one person. To be enemy of philosophy and at the same time to be enemy of Religion is contradiction in terms. Osho has cheated his followers and ...
See More
— with Kiran Trivedi and 5 others.
શિષ્યાએ કર્યા'તા ખુલાસા: ઓશો ડ્રગ્સ-સેક્સના ભોગી, આશ્રમ હતા સેક્સ માર્કેટ - Best Gujarati News Experience
(મા આનંદશીલા સાથે ઓશો રજનીશની એક તસવીર) નેશનલ ડેસ્ક:ફીલોસોફીની દુનિયામાં એક જાણીતુ નામ છે- ઓશો રજનીશ.11 ડિસેમ્બર 1931માં મધ્યપ્રદેશના રાયસેન જિલ્લાના કુચવાડા...
OYETWEET
Like · · Share
7 people like this.
View 16 more comments
Bharat Mehta ખૂબ જ આભાર---સુખદેવભાઈ ! આજીવન હું તમારો ઋણી રહીશ, તમારા આ પ્રેરણાદાયક શબ્દો બદલ....
16 January at 12:51 · Like
Bharatbhai R Pandya I do not believe this. More over I am concerned with his thoughts and thinking process. What he did in the Ashrams is of no concern to me. That way in stead of examining a person's thoughts you would go on spying on his deeds and forget all about the ideas and thinking process. Just because an internee stated some things is not enough to believe her. Such people are called ' Tainted Witnesses ' .
4 hrs · Like
Bharat Mehta @ Bharatbhai R Pandya.....I agree with your policy. I myself has learn from his saying, and we have to concerned with his good and creative saying.....yet, my answer to why I concerned with what she told ? I observe, and it is my study, when philoso...See More
4 hrs · Like
Bharatbhai R Pandya Sir, Bharatbhai mehta,Thank you for elaborating your stand. I was also a lover of Indian Philosophy during my early days of college life . Though it was not my subject, i was attracted to it since my High School days. The atmosphere around 1940s whole over India was that of Philosophic trend. In our areas Bhajans were kept and some times the singer would explain to the audience the meaning of Atma, Parmatma, Purushaarth, and what not. But this did not change the Hindu Society at all and with the advent of freedom the Hindu Society lapsed into the olden days' thinking pattern and left the parivartan to the politicians. It is none of the business of philosophy to change the society , but philosophy should at least teach humanity, fraternity to the Society , otherwise what is the use of ' MOX ' , divinity or so ? Philosophy had left the touch with the daily life and ground realities of Hindu Society , it just floated above the spheres and then I left it ! I again came into contact with Philosophy during 1970s through Rajnishji and I liked his approach of mixing philosophy with the grounbd realities of the Hindu Society . I liked his approach and recognised him as the greatest Indian who wanted to change the thinking pattern of Society but the vested Dharmatmas, particularly the jains were after his blood and financed attacks on him whereever he went. ---------- I was so much a lover of Osho during these times that I purchased his books of thousands of Rs. , unluckily most of them were destroyed in floods. The most I liked of him were 1. Dekh Kabira Roya 2. Bharatke Jalte Prasna 3. Volumes on kabir 4. All 4 volumes of Jin Sutra 5. Krishna and many titles . I feel sorry that such a great man who wanted to change the thinking pattern of the Hindu Society and who drew attention to Gandhi's backwardness has come to be attacked by his one time associates who could not carve out any respectable place for them after his demise. India has produced only one thinking Saint and that is Acharya Rajnish.-------- Will you pl guide me how that Christianity and Islam have loosened their roots from philosophy and what relation do these actions have in advancement of various knowledge systems including physics, chemistyry, geography, astronomy, psychology, etc ?
Like ·  · 
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya

No comments:

Post a Comment