Saturday, February 14, 2015

Consoling for the deceased





There was an occasion to remember my father today morning, He had expired in 1984. When my father heaved his last and the funeral procession was about to commence, I was weeping profusely without stop, This made the situation more tragic as I was a senior Police Officer then and seeing me weeping was quite unusual for the relatives and the family members. No one came forward to console me as the weeping was unstoppable. There was a reason, though he was illiterate, he saw me graduate and be a graduate and be a a candidate for IAS etc. No one had that courage too. Then all of a sudden an old woman came forward , put her hand on my back and said, " अरे साहेब, क्या तुम्हारे ही बाप मरे है ? हमारे बाप, माँ, उनके माँ-बाप सब मर गए, हम भी हमारा वक्त आयेगा तब चले जाएँगे, कोई वक्तसे ज्यादा रुकता नही है, संसार इसी तरह चलता है। अब शांत हो जाओ , उनको अपनी जगह जाने दो। " These words of worldly wisdom opened my eyes to the realities . Pl cultivate a habit of listening to Vividh Bharati at 2130 when the living and the dead greats are remembered. The last stanza for the dead is always, " जानेवाले कभी नाही आते, जानेवालेकी याद आती है। " ... राजनीशजी को याद करो, " जिंदगी आसमानमे उड़ते पंखी जैसी है, पंखी जब आकाशमे उड़ता है, तो उसकी कोई निशानी आकाशमे रहती है ? उंगली पानीमे डालो, हलाओ और देखो जो जगह उंगली ठहरी थी, वो जगह खाली नही रहती, फौरन वहाँ पानी भर जाता है, यह संसार ऐसा ही है। "
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment