Saturday, February 14, 2015

Adivasi Culture, Innocent Culture




Some yrs back I attended a marriage of an Adivasi family in the interiors of Tribal Division where I had served SDPO some 27/28 ago.Wine was freely served to the guests , no bar! One fellow had put a cane full of liquor and was distributing it to them ! I had a mobile with VG lence . The guests danced. I too ! I wanted to photograph him but he was missing.Then I went into the adjoining house. Found him. He thought I had come to him for wine and offered me a glass, i declined and told him that I had come to photograph him, on hearing this he came out with a cane of wine and was overjoyed with the idea that SAHEB had come to photograph him and started dancing with the cane on his head ! THOSE WERE THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment