Monday, March 26, 2018

Why Rahul should know every thing ? Why ?

Why Rahul should know every thing ? Why ?
----------'-------'''--'''-'
He has to know the things from persons around him, his advisers. He is.not supposed to know every thing of every thing.I give you one incident of Car Magnet Ford. He had to.give evidence in a court. The opposite lawyer started his cross examination 
It ran like this 
Q. In which year George Washington was born ?
A.I do not know
Q.who was the British General who surrendered to American army ?
A. I do not know
Q. In which year America annexed Mexico ?
A.I do not know
Q.Then tell me Mr . Ford, what do you know.
A.I only know that I should not waste my precious time in learning such things which are not of any use to me .I know, I can employ 100 people like you to know the things and tell me the answer whenever I ask them within half a minute. I also know how to dismiss persons under my employment not coming to my expectation.
The lawyer had got his equal and sat down quietly scratching his head !
Do not expect deep and wide knowledge from persons who are elected. They should know how to take proper decisions at proper time and that too how to maintain trust deposited by people while electing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment