Thursday, March 8, 2018

A stranger played God----Bhavneeta Parekh's post

Bhavnita Parekh is with Nilesh Ashwin Lal Parekh.
17 hrs ·
Sometimes things are so bad in the world, we start to believe everything and everyone is bad out there!! However today I was returning from London and stopped at the services - cherry well or cherry hill, as we were leaving my car got stuck in the snow at the exit of the slip road !! Some guy in a beaut BMW came over, at first I thought he was going to have a go at me as I was in the middle of the road with my hazards on, on the contrary!! He asked me what had happened, I said I’m stuck and can’t move my car! He said that he will get his coat and push my car from the back x so my coz n and this lovely person pushed my car, and got me back on the road !!
The world is still a beautiful place with some beautiful and great people in it!!
A BIG thank you to this lovely stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment