Monday, January 15, 2018

Our true Gods, the Christian Teachers of Missionary Schools


====================
I had been to a Church on 25th Dec, . While coming out of the church , I met an young man . On being asked his name , he said " Mecwan " . I told him that one Mecwan was my class teacher when I was in 6th Std and later on he became Principal in the Mission High School, the school is still situated in the neighborhood of the Church in Muglisara, Surat.
He was happy to learn that I was educated in a Missionary School from 1 st to 11 std.
Then I said, had it not been the Christian teachers, people like me could never have received education as the caste Hindu dominated education system would never have allowed us to receive education.as all were against us , today is the same position but beneath the surface. Had not the Christian teachers taken labour after us, I could not have reached to become a DSP in Police and would not have been dressed like this, I had put on safari suit .The Christian teachers have changed our life , gave us new message from Jesus that all men are born equal. Then this sentence came out of my mouth,
"The Christian teachers were like God to us ."
This picture is taken from Shri Muhammad Rizwan Abdul Hafeez



No comments:

Post a Comment