Saturday, August 15, 2015

Poverty pushes students forward


The more facilities we gave to the boys, the more they were spoiled. We were not given stitched clothes, in fact my clothes were purchased from second hand footpaths. I got new clothes only either in Janmashtami or Diwali and up to 11 Std my father could not give me uniforms and many times I was driven out of class for not wearing uniform, from where could I ? There was no uniform.But I compensated with shortage of clothes and as DIP I had 24 pairs of civilian and 6 pairs of Police Uniforms ! Unluckily I could not wear some pairs of civilian clothes for a year or so and when at brother officer came for dinner, he was stunned to see the quantity of clothes . I had to say " I am meeting deficit of clothes of my school days." !

No comments:

Post a Comment