Saturday, August 15, 2015

My class mate Sham Kawas Mehta

He is Sham Kavas Mehta. We were class mates from 5th to SSC. He met me after 57 years. Since we were close friends, I recognised him immediately.His wife expired 10 yrs ago, one son in USA and another son having psychological problem and is interred in Banglore. He lives all alone. I felt sorry for my dear friend. When we hear the dukhs of others, we feel ours are quite negligible and trifle . He is being looked after by a maid servant and I had a talk with her too.She was trailing behind him. This is called Loneliness when no one is around you to hear you or care for you.Loneliness is not a luxury but a punishment. My dear friend, it kills from within. .
,
Like   Comment   
  • Iqbal AzharEssa ShabAijaz Unar and 4 others like this.
  • A.w. Pathan Amin.
    Like · Reply · 12 hrs
  • Maripat Abu Adil "I did not find God out of strength so I refuse to do so now that I am weak."This is how ego trips us. Otherwise communion with God takes care of so many things. For example it makes you independent of the world. When children have fear of God they pre...See More
    Like · Reply · 7 hrs
    • Bharatbhai R Pandya You are right Dr saheb. The blame lies with the parents. They willingly or unwillingly enter a race with others not knowing that old age would be knocking at their doors after their youth is over and at that time the family of the sons will not opt to...See More
      Like · Reply · 7 hrs · Edited
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya I have read one my dear friend praising loneliness . But loneliness has its own perils. The sooner one ends that loneliness , the better. You may live a healthy and joyful life in the company of an opposite sex companion only, my dear friend.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
  • Lucy Eucariza sir, plz tell him to go out with peolpe close to him,, with positive outlook,, so many things, peolpe to be happy with,, neglect loneliness
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya

    Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment