Thursday, May 28, 2015

There is story behind story. This movie was based on a true story in Bombay . Nanavati was a naval officer and Ahuja was his friend. As naval officer nanavati used to remain away from home for long time. Ahuja took advantage of his absence and fell in love with his wife. Nanavati came to know of it , once returned unannounced , went to Ahuja,s house , had a heated argument , shot Ahuja dead. ------- The post mortem on Ahuja was performed by Dr. R.M. Jhala . Later he was appoiunted as Civil Surgeon in Junagadh and was our neighbour, our bunglow Giri Vihar , was just near his house. We had good time in Junagadh, Then we lost touch with him as I was also transferred . Then after retirement he joined as Supdt. M.O. in Bhatiya Hospital , Grant Road , Bombay and we met there when I was admitted to Bhatiya Hospital for a minor surgery in 1975 or 1976 . We had good time then , I rushed back to my place as big riots were on. Then again I lost touch . Whenever I listen to the songs of " Ye raste Hai Pyar ke ", I remember him !

No comments:

Post a Comment