Sunday, November 12, 2017

Demonetisation alias Note Bandhi

s , we took opportunity to tender old notes to Muni office but a queue was there too.! Grand son asked me to sit in a chair meanwhile he would stand in the queue for me. He learnt these lessons that day 1. Keep low denomination notes in house and also while on tour 2.Keep enough balance in house ( during floods of 2006, I had only 350/- on hand and there was no possibility of going to market to make purchases either ! I had to take loan from a friend yesterday. Today I went to Bank to draw money but there was long queue and I did not want to trample on right of the standees as Bank people know me closely. Honour the etiquette of queue.---'''------This Modi and Jetali have made thousands men indebtors as they had to take loans from others to run the house hold.Mine is the same story ! On 9th I had taken milk on loan , then medicine on loan ( Apollo people know me so they readily obliged ).Then the dhobi also let me go without paying them ! UP ke SP aur BSP ko pareshan karnemein ye Modi me hamare jaise aneko ko dusreke ehsan mangne mazbur kar diya. Sale haramio , tumko to pata nahi hai ki gharka chula kaise jagta hai.Tumko to tumhari gharwali desh videsh mein kaha kaha faili hai uska bhi pata nahi hai .Is like ye sab badmashi kar rahe Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment