Sunday, July 12, 2015

The bane ( shrap ) of Varn Vyavastha

Go to He'll because you are always toiling on the farms , and producing grains we use daily in houses and make prasad out of the grains .You are labouring in factories producing implements and weapons ,you nourish plants giving flowers with which we garland the Gods ,you prepare wooden furniture of our use , you produce cotton with which we get clothes this Dhoti is from that material, and even Angies for Gods are made of that.cotton, you tailor the.clothes for upper castes ,you manufacture ornaments which our ladies and Gods wear ,you produce earthen pots which we keep in our houses ,you manufacture chariots which we use in battles . These are punishable crimes and you are condemned to Hell by out great " Geeta ".Heaven is not meant for you.Heaven is reserved for parasite castes which we preside upon.
Like · Comment · Stop Notifications · Share
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya The picture is stolen from cover page of a fb a/c named " Shudra " Shudra means Other Backward castes".What a non sense in the name of a religion which is not religion at all but a great machine of Atrocities ,Discriminations ,Apartheid and Exploitation in the ne of Dakshina, Lower wages and enjoying life on the labour of Shudras.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 41 mins
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya There is a story behind the picture. I wanted such a picture since long. I asked my painter frd to draw onw one his several pics were not to my satisfaction. Day before yesterday I had gone for walk in the garden just near flat of my daughter and I saw that some four people had come on the pond with some instruments of pooja with a Brahmin. I took picture of the Brahmin but the men were well dressed and well nourished , not like half starved Shudra and Adivasi. So I deleted the picture of the Brahmin. I was just scrolling the list of new friends to be added and lo, this picture turned up. Though it does not answer the needs of my book, at least it shows the ghamand of the standing man with some olden features janoi, chotli, tilak on forehead and the submission of the downtrodden with sign of a cloth on his shoulder which the labourers keep habiyually . Pl See the man is flaberghasted seeing the wrath of the Brahmin , which is symbol of the atrocious Varna Vyavastha. I liked it and I strole it for you !
    Like · Reply · Just now
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya
    Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment