Monday, July 13, 2015

Criminal cases aginst Teesta Setalvad

Bharatbhai R Pandya Anishbhai, first you try to understand what is the case of the prosecutors. She appears to have diverted huge funds meant for reconstruction to her luxury. She should deliver account of every paisa to the donors by making public the avenues where money was spent. I was also heading a NGO years back I was General Secreatary and later on President of South Gujarat Deenbandhu Congress , but we used to get our accounts audited by recognised Auditors. When Govt fund was received, the copy of the audit report was sent to the concerned dept. When I relinquished charge of my post, I got every single paisa account with Bank statement . What other did I do ? We were conducting Adult Education programmes and pretty good money was received from the Central Govt. In order to build up our own savings, I started taking some donations from the teachers. This money was never spent. When I relinquished the post, first I returned the moneys of donations to the teachers by cross order cheques , then got the accounts audited and then handed over the charge , furniture, books and misc material to the next appointee with a tempo-driver and got released !When you get money from other sources , individuals, NGOs or Govt. just be careful as not only yours byr the NGO's reputation is also connected with good or bad conduct. Teesta does not seem to have taken proper care with the money she received from others and so this problem. ..... I was also remotely connected with her but looking to her eagerness to grab all the credit herself and her all pervading nature, we terminated the contact . A top ranking Police Officer had also not a good experience and left the contact. So pl be careful before taking up brief of leaders ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment