Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Suspicious Death of Judge Loya , trying murder case against Amit Shah

 These are all circumstantial evidences falling under Sectiom 201 of IPC as well conduct after commission of crime falling under Evidence Act.The dead body is yo br shown to the family members who can take further legal action ig they suspect a foul play.A case occurred in Jetpur town of Rajkot dist where a woman working on a farm got severe pain in yhe stomach and she died.We called her father , showed him the dead body , he said my daughter seems to have been poisoned Sir.Otherwise also , I had to send the dead body for post-mortem Examination.During the intervening time we explained the circumstances of the death to the father who insisted on registration of a murder case.I said o.k , I am registering a murder case .I sent the dead body to Jamnagar and went myself there to discuss the physical signs outward and internal position of the organs of the body.Then the doctor found that some how or other her intestines were strangulated which prevented blood circulation which caused death.We explained the position to the father but he was not ready to accept the dead body of his daughter.Then I asked him correctly " What do you want after all ? " Now he came to point and said " Saheb , you ask her in laws to return all the ornaments I gave my daughter " This was very easy for me , I called her in laws and under threat of fixing them in jail told them to produce all the ornaments of her lying in their house.They immediately produced the ornaments before me ,I handed over them to her father.Now he was ready to accept the dead body .This was the case involving a very poor family .Here Justice Loya's dead body seems to have been handled very inhumanly and with criminal intentions .I feel sorry that an honest judicial officer was done to death by master killers and are yet not ashamed of their crime.......The worse part of this sordid story is that some so called learned advocates and some Judges had actively shielded the criminals. I never thought that in our life time , we will ever come across such dishonest Advocates ( whose duty is to help the Judge arrive at a logical and legal conclusion regarding commission of the crime ) and Judges who threw the Judicial Morality to the winds in order to rush for a piece of loaf , Governorship and other posts , like hungry dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment