Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Love Letter
- Petrous van Schendel. (1806-1895)

 Very good painting. What pleasure was there in old times of writing and reading love letters ! Every writer was a sort of sahityakar ! He would pour out his emotions in the love letters. I had no lover during all those days and the one who was the most beautiful girl in entire Surat or Gujarat was too much attracted to me, but I had no courage to approach her and declare love ! Her attraction to me was known all over the College , lekin like a song " Apni takdir me pahle se hi kuchh to gam hai " , vo gam ka silsila abhi tak chalu hai ! --------------See the old fashioned mirror, it has three wings, such mirrors were seen in the houses of Parsis, Vohras and English people. The reflections on the glass are very lively, thanks to the artist and Dr Antony that we came to see such a creation.Dr.Mathew Antony's photo.
Like   Comment   
    Comments
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya Ab to vo zamana hi gaya, jab chhup chhup ke love letters likhte the, koi curier bhi mil jata ya rasteme chhup ,chhup ke cross hote vakt koi dekhe nahi is tarah de dete the ! Aur Love Letters likhte bhi kaise, jane koi sahityik rachna likhte the ! Muze yaad hai ek Gujarati Magazine ne most emotional Love Letters likhne valo ki ek competition rakhi thi. Vo shayad 1958/59 me^ hua tha. Baad me jo jo achchhe achchhe love letteres aaye the , unko ek ank me pragaT kiye the ! Yah Competition me mere ek dost Dhiraj Sumra ko pratham inam mila tha. lekin afsos muze love letters likhneka mauka nahi mila tha, me^ bahot hi sharmila tha, aaj bhi hu^ ! Facebook par bhi pyar jata nahi shakte !
    LikeReplyJust now
  • Bharatbhai R Pandya

    Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment