Wednesday, June 17, 2015

No photos of my marriage

I saw an album of the photos of a marriage fr frd Rajiv Lal Chaudhari . He and others are lucky to have such treasure of photos. I have none because I did not engage a photographer believing that the bride family might have engaged one. They did not engage either believing that we would be taking a photographer. As such there is no photo of my marriage .Aftere the ceremony was over and we had to depart for Surat , all wept when we left Grant Road , Mumbai from Bombay Central Rly Stn, except my father-in-law. He wept when he saw off my mother-in-law to bring back my wife at the end of 10 days as per our custom . He said to others " I have not informed my wife that the son-in-law and his family are living in a kachcha house . Here I have given every facility to my daughter and there she will have to bear many discomforts. I have not said this to my wife. "..... My father-in-law was a well to do man , and was a millionaire at the time . .... And she changed my and the life of my family

No comments:

Post a Comment